Using CorEats Pumpkin or Banana Bread Mix
We all LOVE the garden season! Let’s face it, there is nothing tastier than a fresh, bountiful harvest! BUT, there are those few beauties that tend to leave us overwhelmed with what to do with ALL the excess, am I right? This couldn’t be more true than with zucchini.
If you have reached the point where the sight of another zucchini fills you with the same horror as might the face of the crazy character from The Shining, then it’s time to implement this GENIUS recipe! In fact, this is SO mouth wateringly delicious, that you would be wise to shred your zucchini surplus, pre-measure, and pop it into freezer bags for a quick, cold-weather grab. TRUST me, you’ll love adding this recipe to your Fall baking, with a touch of festive, warm cinnamon! Enjoy!
1 CorEats Pumpkin or Banana Bread Mix
1 ½ C Freshly shredded zucchini (replaces banana or pumpkin)
3 eggs *vegan
¼ C milk
2 TB oil
1 tsp Vanilla
1. Pre-heat your oven to 350°
2. Grease a standard bread pan and line 3 sides with parchment paper.
3. Whisk the eggs (or egg replacer), milk, oil, and vanilla in a medium bowl. Stir in zucchini.
4. Add dry mix, combining well.
5. Pour batter into the prepared baking bread pan.
6. Bake for 45 minutes at 350° or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
7. Cool for 10-15 minutes.
8. Slice and Enjoy!