using CorEats Waffle & Pancake Mix
Waffles simply cannot possibly get any yummier than they already are, right!? I mean, they may be the perfect all day, any day food! Delicious casual. Fabulous dressed up. And let’s not forget all those blessed little nooks and perfectly arrayed chambers that lovingly house the scrumptious additions we ALL love to pile on!
BUT… have you carved out time to make pumpkin waffles, yet? Let me tell you, you are about to have yet another reason to be deliciously enchanted! Plus, any winter squash, or even sweet potato, will also work in this recipe!
So squash the unhealthy and grab your Waffle & Pancake mix. This recipe is definitely 'pumpkin’ to look forward to!
1 CorEats Pancake & Waffle Mix
1/2 cup almond milk, original or vanilla
1/2 cup canned or pureed pumpkin***
2 tbsp oil
1 tsp vanilla
pinch of cinnamon *optional
A handful of chocolate chips *optional. Enjoylife, Lakanto, or Lily's are great options
1 tbsp sweetener *optional
***Winter squash or sweet potato are great substitutions for the pumpkin, as well!
1. Preheat your waffle iron on high heat.
2. Empty the dry contents of CorEats’ Waffle & Pancake Mix into a medium sized bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients, whisking until batter is smooth. If you plan to top your waffles with maple syrup, the *optional sweetener is not necessary.
3. Throw in a handful of chocolate chips, if using, and stir to incorporate.
4. Cook your waffles per iron instructions.
5. Top as desired and enjoy!
Pair with Bourbon Maple syrup!
For a fun twist try topping with our maple cream cheese filling, and dried cranberries, while hot!
Butter & cinnamon sugar!