using CorEats Blueberry Muffin Mix
Do you know just how easy it is to mix it up!?
I'm not referring to a mistake, here! CorEats' mixes are like the versatility capital of the, "that'll work & taste SO good,” mix-world! So what should you do? You should mix it up! Seriously, though...
These muffins are so incredibly delicious! With a slight sweet crumb, savory bacon, and of course… CHEESY goodness! These muffins are fabulous to whip up ahead of time for a quick, wholesome, and satisfying morning grab as you’re rushing, or ushering, out the door!
Momma's of picky eaters rejoice and feast your eyes on delicious simplicity!
Cheesy Bacon Breakfast Muffins
1 CorEats Blueberry Muffin Mix
1 cup shredded cheese*
½ cup bacon**, crumbled or chopped
½ cup unsweetened almond milk*
1 Tbsp butter*, melted
*Dairy or vegan works!
**Try diced breakfast sausage, Turkey bacon, or omit if vegan
***For vegan option follow package instructions for CorEats flax eggs
1. Preheat your oven to 350°
2. Prepare your muffin pan with paper liners.
3. Empty contents of CorEats Blueberry Muffin dry mix into a medium sized bowl.
4. Add milk, eggs, and butter and whisk until smooth.
5. Fold in the shredded cheese and bacon until well combined.
6. Scoop the batter into muffin pan wells until ¾ full.
7. Bake at 350° for 18 minutes, or until lightly browned and an inserted toothpick comes out clean.