Cinnamon Swirl Bread
Using CorEats Almond Flour Bread Mix
A wise old proverb, “Necessity is the mother of invention,” says it so well! Our Almond Flour Bread Mix is where it all started!
I needed a quality bread that I could send my girls to school with... bread that wasn’t dry, actually tasted GOOD, didn’t disintegrate upon picking up, AND didn’t contain any cringeworthy hidden ingredients and preservatives. Unfortunately, NOTHING met my criteria.
Through trial and error, we settled on a recipe that quickly became a daily staple and satisfied our craving for traditional home-made bread. From PB&J, to a ‘mile- high’ meat and cheese, our bread provides the perfect texture and flavor for any sandwich.
The part I love most about CorEats Almond Flour Bread, is how easily it can be reimagined for many beloved and favored treats, like cinnamon or Italian bread!
Here is what you need:
1 Almond Flour Bread Mix
4 Tbsp of your favorite sweetener* (coconut, maple sugar, honey, or monk fruit to name a few)
2 Tbsp butter/oil (melted)
1 Tsp cinnamon
*For a 0-glycemic sweetener try Lakanto Golden Monk Fruit (Amazon link below)
1. Mix sweetener, oil, and cinnamon together and set aside.
2. Follow all package instructions for Almond Flour Bread batter (including preheating your oven and baking dish preparation). Watch here
3. Pour prepared bread batter into the prepared baking dish.
4. Pour cinnamon mixture onto the batter, distributing it as evenly as possible.
5. With a butter knife, gently swirl cinnamon into batter. Watch here
6. Bake at 350° for 50-55 min.
7. Cool 10-15 min* and ENJOY!
*Letting bread cool to room temp makes slicing much easier, but if you like warm cinnamon bread, definitely dig in!