using CorEats Bread Mix
Undoubtedly you have fond, childhood “foodie” memories! Memories of those scrumptious goodies you remember LOVING as a kid! I know I certainly do!
I remember my mother picking up this fresh baked pepperoni bread. It was cheesy, which is beloved by many children. However, the real star of the show was the shaved pepperoni baked within the crusty loaf, bringing heaven with every bite. But of course, I’m an adult now and such unhealthy indulgence is just not appropriate anymore.
What!? You didn’t fall for that, did you? If you did, welcome to CorEats. You’re going to LOVE it here ;-) If not, well then, you knew what was coming… That’s right. It is time to easily whip up the MOST delectable Cheesy Pepperoni Bread EVER!
Yes, of course it’s guilt free! Bon Appetit, my friend!
Here’s What You Need:
Cheesy Pepperoni Mix
1 cup thin sliced pepperoni, roughly chopped
3/4 cup shredded cheese *Dairy or Vegan
2 Tbsp butter, melted *Dairy or Vegan
2 tsp Dried Parsley**
1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder**
*Daiya’s and Violife's Vegan shreds work great! Feel free to use a mix of Mozzarella and Cheddar, or even add in Follow Your Heart Parmesan to add up to the ¾ cup.
**Think outside the box and replace with Trader Joe's "Green Goddess" seasoning, or any other garlic and onion blend!
1. Preheat your oven to 350°
2. Prepare your bread pan by greasing and laying parchment across three sides. Watch here
3. Add all the cheesy-pepperoni mix ingredients to a bowl and mix well. Set aside.
4. Prepare your CorEats Almond Flour Bread mix per package instructions.
5. Pour the bread batter into your prepared pan. Scoop the pepperoni cheese mix onto bread batter, covering the surface. Alternately, you can pour in half the batter, top it with half of the cheesy pepperoni mix, and repeat.
6. Using a butter knife, swirl and push the cheesy pepperoni mix down into the batter to distribute it evenly.
7. Bake for 50-55 minutes. You can lay parchment over the top part way through baking to keep it from over browning.
8. Let cool for 10-15 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!