using CorEats Blueberry Muffin
It’s harvest time and those plump, juicy, perfectly sweet n’ tart blueberries are anxiously awaiting to transform into an out of this world treat. It’s calling your name. Can you hear it? Let me tell you, this is a call you won’t want to miss! This Blueberry Coffee Cake is DIVINE!
Imagine for a moment that a blueberry muffin and a coffee cake had a scrumptious baby and then drizzled a tangy lemon glaze over the top. You’re smiling aren't you? That smile is about to grow brighter, my friend… This cake is as wickedly delicious as it is wickedly simple to make! What really makes this dessert outlandishly amazing is how seamlessly the various elements- the moist, berry filled cake, sweet and cinnamon spiced crumble, and the tangy lemon glaze- seamlessly meld and melt into your mouth!
Try this heavenly coffee cake served warm on a cold warm day, with a hot mug of coffee. And on those warmer days, try it with a refreshing scoop of vanilla ice cream and/or whipped cream! ANY time, any day, warm or cold- THIS is your perfect go-to dessert!
CorEats Blueberry Muffin Mix
1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
Your Staple Streusel
For recipe click here
3/4 cup powdered Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener*
2 Tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
2 Tbsp full fat coconut cream**
*To powder, simply add to a high powered blend and blend until powdered.
**For coconut cream, use the thick white cream on the top of the can. Dairy heavy cream may also be used!
1. Preheat your oven to 350℉.
2. Grease an 8X8 square or round pan. For easy removal line your pan with parchment, laying it across 3-sides.
3. Prepare the blueberry batter according to all package instructions. Fold your 1-cup blueberries into the batter, distributing them evenly throughout. Pour your batter into your prepared pan and set aside.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely.
6. Meanwhile, prepare your lemon glaze by adding all ingredients to a small bowl. Stir until smooth.
7. Drizzle the glaze over your cooled cake. Let the glaze harden.
Complete your morning meal by pairing this with our Butternut Squash Hash w/ Sausage. Click here for recipe.