using CorEats Brownie
If you haven’t yet enjoyed the decadence of my Pumpkin Baklava Loaf, you’re still in the right place! You see, after diving into the challenge of creating a holiday favorite from my childhood- one that aligned with my wholesome definition for a craving-crushing confection- a wonderful, you can put that on anything, was born.
The Baklava filling from my Pumpkin Baklava Loaf quickly became an addition for my moist, decadently chocolate, brownies. Flavor explosion, my friend! Not only will you and yours immensely enjoy this collision of flavor, but you will quickly find that there aren’t many CorEats treats that won’t welcome it with arms wide open!
Okay, okay- one recipe at a time. But after you fall in love with these brownies, which you will, just remember that CorEats mixes truly are your canvas. With your taste buds as your guide and wholesome ingredients in your paintbox, what art will you bake next?
What You’ll Need
1 CorEats Brownie mix
1 cup assorted nuts, chopped (walnuts, pistachios, pecans, hazelnuts)*
1/4 cup sweetener (coconut, maple sugar, or monk fruit, to name a few)
4 Tbsp melted butter, or coconut oil**
1/2 tsp cinnamon
½ tsp vanilla extract
*For best results you will want an assortment of nuts. If they are not chopped, pulse in a food processor until roughly chopped. You will want to measure them once chopped.
**Vegan or dairy butters both work wonderfully!
***This Baklava Filling with all your favorite CorEats!
1. Prepare the brownie mix according to package instructions, including pan preparation and preheating your oven.
2. In a small bowl combine nuts, sweetener, and cinnamon.
3. Drizzle your melted butter and vanilla over the nut mixture, stirring until thoroughly combined.
4. Evenly distribute the baklava filling over your brownie batter and bake according to package instructions!
5. Cool completely or enjoy warm out of the oven!