using CorEats Pizza mix
Is it a taco or is it a burger?
Who cares….. Your two favorite meals made into one superfood. Not only is it smashing good fun, but more importantly, it will smash your cravings in all the best ways imaginable!
I’d say it’s about time we grab our CorEats Pizza mix- I don’t know about you, but I’m SO ready to devour one of these bad boys- So let’s get cookin’, shall we?
Smash Burger Taco
makes 8 burger tacos
8, 6” soft shell tortilla wraps using CorEats Pizza Dough. Recipe here.
1 lb. grass fed beef 80/20, divided into 8- 2o.z portions
Salt and pepper for seasoning beef
8 cheddar cheese slices ….don't make this weird…use dairy or non-dairy
1 large avocado, sliced
Three Rivers Salsa, click here!
Green leaf lettuce, chopped into thin ribbons
1. Prepare CorEats Pizza Dough into 8 soft shell tortillas. Get the recipe here.
This can be done several days in advance, or right away!
2. Divide raw ground beef into 8 equal portions, forming into balls and then flattening as thin as possible on a parchment or wax paper-lined baking sheet.
3. Heat a cast iron skillet or griddle/grill to full heat.
You don’t want to use a non-stick here. The cast iron/griddle will give your burger a crispy edge!
4. Place patties onto a fully heated skillet/griddle. Sprinkle them with pepper and salt. Cook for 2 minutes.
5. Flip and “smash” to flatten.
6. Add a slice of cheese to each burger patty, followed by 1 tortilla shell. Cook for an additional 2 minutes.
7. Flip Burger with melted cheese and tortilla onto a plate so that the tortilla is now on the bottom.
8. Add Three Rivers Salsa, followed by sliced avocado. Finish with shredded lettuce.
9. Fold your tortilla over your fillings.
10. Eat right away and ENJOY!