~Using CorEats Pizza Dough
Do we REALLY need an excuse to indulge in a decadent pizza? Well, certainly NOT!
Sometimes, you simply have a hankering for one of those comfort foods… You know, the craving you covet that may seem impossible to satisfy while maintaining the health your body demands! The kind that includes toasty bread, piled high with delightful noms.
Pizza is truly one of those staples that work with ANY topping and ANY day! Feast on this: Delectable corned beef, indulgent flatbread- toasted to perfection, crunchy sauerkraut, crowned with melted cheese, and a sweet and tangy dressing for drizzle OR luxurious dunking?
*The beauty of this recipe is, if you have the extra time, you can certainly portion out the dough base to create fun, personal-sized Reuben pizzas, rather than keeping it in the more “time-effective” pizza form! Either way, it's all DELISH!
** Want another fun twist!? Roll your pizza dough a bit thicker to create a flatbread pizza-style crust! Be sure to adjust your time a bit to ensure its cooked through!
1 CorEats Pizza Dough Mix
½ lb. Thinly sliced Corned Beef
½ cup Sauerkraut, drained
8 oz package Miyoko’s Mozzarella, sliced OR 1 pkg. Daiya sliced Swiss Cheese
2-4 Tbsp Butter (Earth balance)
1 tsp. Caraway seeds
Fresh Parsley, to taste
2/3 cup mayonnaise (Primal Kitchen, Follow Your Heart )
2 TBSP minced onion, or ½ tsp onion powder if you’re in a pinch
2 tablespoons ketchup (Primal Kitchen)
2 tablespoons relish or diced dill pickle
1 teaspoon ACV or pickle juice
1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
Black Pepper & Salt to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375°
2. Follow CorEats Pizza Crust package instructions. You may roll out your dough as per instructions, or make 4 balls of dough, and roll these into mini/individual pizzas!
3. Brush dough with melted butter
4. Bake for 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
1. Prepare your pickle and onion
2. In a small mixing bowl, whisk the mayo, ketchup, ACV, and spices well
3. Stir in your diced pickle and minced onion
4. Set dressing aside.
1. Spread the dressing over the flatbread OR keep your flatbread naked, using the dressing as a dip
2. Evenly distribute the corned beef over your flatbread.
3. Distribute well-drained sauerkraut over the corned beef
4. Evenly spread your cheese of choice, finishing it off with a sprinkle of caraway seeds
5. Place back into the 375° oven for 5-10 minutes, or until toppings are hot and cheese is melted