Using CorEats Bread Mix
The flavors of warm CorEats’ bread, cinnamon, and raisin collide- Your cravings and childhood dreams will take flight with this delicious twist on your favorite bread mix!! We’re RAISIN the roof with this one, baby!
Simplicity takes the lead here… Before you know it, you’ll be marching down the bakery aisle, only hungry for some more fun inspiration to reimagine and recreate your own CorEats Loaf, rather than trying to avoid temptation ;-) Our classic Almond Flour Bread is where it all begins! A blank canvas, hungry for all things that deliciously inspire you.
When CorEats’ bread is in the mix, ready to be easily transformed into the way you crave most, you’ll be RAISIN a toast (or a fork in any case). Now this is the way a mic drop should always taste!
1 CorEats Almond Flour Bread mix
Raisin Cinnamon Swirl
¼ heaping cup raisins, or to taste
4 Tbsp of your favorite sweetener (coconut, maple sugar, honey, or monk fruit, to name a few)
2 Tbsp butter/oil (melted)*
1 Tsp cinnamon
*Vegan or dairy butters both work wonderfully!
1. Mix sweetener, oil, raisins, and cinnamon together and set aside.
2. Prepare your CorEats Almond Flour Bread mix per package instructions (including pre-heating oven, and baking dish preparation).
3. Pour your bread batter into the prepared baking dish.
4. Pour raisin cinnamon mixture onto the batter, distributing it as evenly as possible
5. With a butter knife, gently swirl the raisin cinnamon into the batter.
6. Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
7. Cool 10-15 min* and ENJOY
*Letting your bread cool to room temp makes slicing much easier, but if you can’t resist warm raisin cinnamon bread, definitely dig in!
Sounds yummy! Gotta try it.