Using CorEats Pizza Dough Mix
Breakfast, lunch, OR dinner: Can you really ever go wrong with pizza? Simply use your favorite toppings, add a touch of creativity, and VOILA!
I love to get the most bang for my buck and this mix is no exception! It can make more than just pizza dough! From dinner rolls, to cinnamon rolls, pepperoni rolls, and back to pizza. This Mix can do it ALL!
Pepperoni Roll Recipe
1 cup or 8oz bag of shredded cheese (Dairy OR dairy-free. It's up to you!)
12-15 3” Sandwich pepperoni slices* (or enough to cover surface of dough)
*Psst go ahead and swap out pepperoni for ham. You can also skip the meat and go cheesy all the way!
Marinara, or pizza sauce of choice
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Prep 8x8 baking pan by greasing and placing a sheet of parchment paper across 3 sides of the pan. If using a cast iron pan, spray or drizzle a well seasoned pan with olive oil.
3. Follow the mix-package instructions and roll dough into a rectangular shape (roughly 12”x18”, it will be very thin). For BEST results, place dough onto a sheet of parchment or plastic wrap and work rough shape with hands. Place another sheet of parchment or plastic wrap over the top and finish rolling out with a rolling pin. Remove top wrap.
4. Cover the dough with pepperoni slices, followed by shredded cheese, leaving 1” of the outside edge bare.
5. Gently lift the edges of the parchment paper to start roll. Use the parchment to help guide the dough into the proper shape. As the dough comes together on the first full roll, press down to make a tight roll and to help keep proper shape. Continue to do this until your roll is complete.
6. Slice into 8-9 equal rolls.
7. Place into the prepared baking pan. *If desired drizzle with olive oil, seasonings (like parsley), and/or parmesan . Lightly cover with foil.
8. Bake for 55-minutes.
9. Let cool for 10 minutes and serve with marinara or pizza sauce!