using CorEats Brownie Mix
Once again, CorEats delivers versatility, ease, and flavor all in one lovely package. And this time, we are pairing the divinely classic flavor combo of peanut butter and chocolate! I mean, both are delicious, but destiny cannot be avoided… They are simply better, together!
This is seriously one of those seemingly fancy, must have taken you ALL DAY, kind of dessert with a beautiful little secret: it is crazy simple, last minute-friendly, and can be whipped up in your sleep! So wow them all, and save the trouble!
You’ll certainly earn a cake-load of brownie points with this one… If you don’t eat them all before you get around to sharing them, that is!
Brownies 12 servings
1 CorEats Brownie mix
Muffin silicone pan* OR muffin pan with paper liners
Peanut butter cups *see notes and links, below, for more options!
Whipped Cream *optional
1 cup heavy cream *chilled, full fat coconut cream
1 Tbsp. powdered sweetener *my sugar free favorites are linked below
½ tsp. vanilla
*Recipe variations for whip cream can be found here: Strawberry Shortcake Cups
*We use dairy free options (such as Soy delicious), but regular dairy will work as well!
1. Preheat your oven to 350°
2. Spray your silicone pan with oil or line a muffin tin with liners.
3. Follow the brownie mix package instructions.
4. Fill each well ½ - ¾ full.
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until they begin to form a domed appearance and/or the batter no longer “jiggles” when you agitate your pan.
6. Meanwhile, prepare your whipping cream if you are preparing it yourself, and chill. *Recipe can be found here: https://coreatsmixes.com/blogs/news/strawberry-shortcake-cups
7. Prepare your peanut butter cups with one, or a combination of, the following: unwrap, cut cups in half, and/or roughly chop for a sprinkled garnish.
8. Remove baked brownies and insert each with a peanut butter cup (whole, halved, or chopped) while hot. Serve with whipped cream or coconut ice cream. Alternately, allow brownies to cool, top with whipped cream, and sprinkle with coarsely chopped PB-Cups.
*Notes, Peanut Butter Cup Options:
We love Lakanto peanut butter cups for a great sugar-free option! Lakanto also has a peanut-free option that uses sunflower butter! Lily’s is another excellent choice for sugar-free and is easy to find in both dark and milk chocolate. If sugar is an option for you, Justin’s is an excellent brand. Need another peanut-free option? SunCups are delicious, made with sunflower butter, and available in both milk and dark chocolate variations as well!