Cheesecake or chocolate? Why not BOTH! Seriously, bring on the chocolatey cheesecake goodness! This recipe is a decadent dream come true. The paleo, pureness of our wholesome brownie combined with the antioxidant rich, immune boosting benefits of Matcha put this satisfying treat into a category of its own!
Here is what you need:
1/4 cup of crush walnuts
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Grease 8 by 8 pan.
- Whisk egg, oil, water and almond oil in medium bowl.
- Add CorEats mix and combine well.
- (Optional) Sprinkle crushed walnuts on the bottom of the greased pan.
- Pour brownie batter on top and set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, matcha, and egg* until creamy and lump-free.
- Dollop cheesecake batter onto brownies and use knife to swirl through.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
*Want Gooey Cheesecake brownies? Don’t add the egg to the Matcha Cheesecake batter.