Using CorEats Pizza Dough Mix
Keto, Vegan & Free of grain, gluten, dairy, soy & sugar!
Have you ever dreamt of a fix-it-all tool? A wonderful gadget with a cure-all button? Momma’s, I KNOW I hear you whooping loud and clear! Unfortunately, not only are we required to live within the realm of reality, but one has yet to be invented… BUT, how does a versatile baking mix that is low carb and whole food, BOTH savory and sweet sound???
YES! Allow yourself that deep sign of intense satisfaction. Let’s get baking!
One of the things I love about this Pizza Dough is its versatility. Because this dough is SO easy to work with, you can easily make homemade cinnamon rolls. These babies are EASY to make and wholesomely satisfying. Only 1 net carb!
Okay, pick your jaw up off the ground, please. You will need it in order to savor these gooey, perfect, heavenly bites of cinnamon! HEHE
Do you want an extra wow factor? Whip up a cream cheese glaze to spread over them while they are still WARM. Not necessary, but oh so good! It will melt beautifully over the top and into the rolled, delicate layers- crafting a beautiful presentation and a mouthwatering experience!
As always, my recipes are free of dairy with recommendations made below, but if you are good with dairy go for it!
- Mix granular sweetener and cinnamon together
- Melt butter and mix into cinnamon mixture*
- Set aside
*You can thinly slice butter and place straight onto dough, followed by cinnamon mixture. This way will be slightly more tricky when transferring rolls onto baking without losing filling, though.
*Sugar substitutes: Coconut, maple sugar, or your favorite granular sweetener!
1 CorEats Pizza Dough Mix
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Prep an 8x8 baking pan by greasing and placing a sheet of parchment paper across 3 sides of the pan
- Follow the Mix package instructions and roll dough into a rectangular shape (roughly 10”x12”). For Best results, place the dough onto a sheet of parchment or plastic wrap and work rough shape with hands. Place another sheet of parchment or plastic wrap over the top and finish rolling out with rolling pin.
- Spread cinnamon mixture evenly onto dough, leaving 1” of the outer edge clean.
- Gently lift the edges of the parchment paper to start the roll. Use the parchment to help guide the dough into the proper shape. As the dough comes together on the first full roll, press down to make a tight roll and to help keep proper shape. Continue to do this until roll is complete.
- Slice into 8 equal rolls by slicing in “half” sections.
- Place into prepared baking pan, lightly cover with foil, and bake for 55minutes.
Cream Cheese Icing
4 Tbsp vegan butter
¼ tsp vanilla
Pinch of salt
*1 Tbsp vegan milk
- In a blender, cream cheese and butter until well blended.
- Add powdered Lakanto and mix until smooth.
- Add vanilla and salt.
- *If needed add milk to lighten up the icing.
Tip: Icing is best served on hot cinnamon rolls, so that it partially melts into them and then hardens as your rolls cool. For presentation dust with powdered sugar and or cinnamon. ENJOY!