Using CorEats Bread Mix
It doesn’t matter what time of year it is, hotdog buns are unarguably an all American staple! Whether you’re grilling up the perfect dog for family gatherings, piling Italian sausage high and deep with kraut and/or peppers and onions, or simply creating personal-sized subs, you’ll be ready to ROLL!
These beautiful buns are not only healthy, grain and gluten-free, wholesome, and up for the challenge of whatever you throw at ‘em... but they are actually DELICIOUS! But allow me to be frank: Perhaps what makes this recipe so special, is just how effortlessly you can whip them up!
We are talking about reliving your best childhood memory, DIG IN-perfection, and King of the grill-approved! “Nice buns” takes on a whole new meaning from here on out!
What You Need
1 CorEats Bread mix
2 hot dog silicone pans *linked below
favorite seasoning, optional * (Think salt, sesame seeds, etc.)
1. Preheat your oven to 350°
2. Spray your silicone pan with oil.
3. To make your bread batter, follow the bread mix package instructions.
4. Fill each well ½ full and sprinkle with your choice of seasoning, if desired.
5. Bake for 17-20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.