using CorEats Pizza Dough
Inspiration, breathed through necessity, tastes the sweetest! And this recipe is NO exception! In fact, the versatility of the pizza dough is mind-blowing! I mean, what other pizza dough mix magically transforms into the best darned wraps your taste buds have ever had the privilege of devouring??? Oh, I am dead-serious!
NOW, take these uber simple, ultra delicious wraps… sprinkle them with fairy dust. Er, well… Yeah, no that is totally accurate: They really ARE that magical… For your fairy dust filling, oh my goodness! There is nothing like this fresh hummus, paired with garden goodness!
Prepare yourself! You will want to eat this daily (or at least have it on your meal rotation)! And really, the sky’s the limit on how many flavor directions you can take this!
Recipe makes roughly 4 large wraps. Here’s How:
1 CorEats Pizza Dough
1 15oz. can chickpeas drained, reserving ¼ cup of liquid
2 tsp Harissa
½ cup olive oil (avocado oil works great, too!)
1 ½ tbsp lemon juice
1 large clove garlic, crushed
½ tsp cumin
¼ tsp salt
2+ tbsp chickpea liquid
¼ cup Kite Hill yogurt (or sub. your favorite)
2-3 tbsp olive oil
sea salt, to taste
freshly ground pepper, to taste
¼ cup hummus
fresh field greens of your choice
1 garden cucumber, thinly sliced
1 avocado sliced
1 heirloom tomato sliced thinly
¼ red onion, sliced thin
8 slices prosciutto, *optional
micro greens or sprouts of your choice
Salt and pepper to taste
*Unsweetened dairy alternatives may be substituted as diet allows
For directions to make 8” wraps, click here
Place all your ingredients into a food processor or high speed blender and process until smooth. You may add additional chickpea liquid, 1 tbsp at a time, as needed to thin out to desired consistency.
Place all ingredients into a small bowl and mix until smooth.
1. Start with your 8” CorEats Pizza Dough wraps. Spread 1 tbsp of hummus followed by a small handful of field greens.
2. Layer in slices of cucumber.
3. Add avocado & tomato and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Add onions followed by 2 slices of prosciutto, if using, and a small handful of micro greens.
5. Drizzle with 1 tbsp of yogurt.
6. Roll your wrap and insert 2 sandwich picks, one at each end. Slice your wrap in half at an angle, showcasing all those yummy layers, and serve!