Using CorEats Pizza Dough Mix
This is such an effortless, straightforward staple, that your time and taste buds will be bouncing in excitement! This ingenious grab n’ feast works great for SO many tasty treats: dip into hummus, use for sandwiches, grilled cheese, individual pizzas, or bite-sized for a crowd-pleasing platter!
Strapped for time? Simply follow these instructions and roll into one rectangular piece. Then cut the baked bread into your individual portions.
Have a few to spare? Portion your dough into 4 balls and roll into individual flatbreads! EVEN better, double the recipe AND your productivity for easy, bake-ahead, meals!
1 CorEats Pizza Mix
3 Tbsp Butter or olive oil (Earth Balance)
1/4 tsp garlic powder, or 1/2 tsp garlic salt (*skipping salt below)
2 tbsp Fresh chopped Parsley *for a fun twist, try chives!
1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese (Follow Your Heart)
Salt to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375°
2. Prepare your pan by spraying with oil and covering with a sheet of parchment.
Prepare CorEats Pizza mix as per package instructions.
3. Roll your dough into a 12” circle, or roll into a rectangular shape (roughly 1/4” thick) If making individual flatbreads, separate dough into 4-equal balls and roll to 1/4” thickness.
4. Bake as per package instructions.
5. Remove from the oven and brush with butter/oil. Next sprinkle evenly with garlic, salt, herbs, and cheese.
6. Bake an additional 5 minutes, or until golden.
7. If making breadsticks, cut your portions, having fun with your shapes: Try sticks, triangles, or grab and go sizes for a platter!
Notes: Shaker parmesan adds a nice touch. I recommend GoVeggie! Salt flakes are yummy too! You really can’t go wrong, so have fun and make it your way!