Using CorEats Pizza Dough Mix
Keto, Paleo & Free of: grain, gluten, dairy, soy & sugar!
I love to get the most bang for my buck and this mix is no exception! It can make more than just pizza dough! From dinner rolls, to cinnamon rolls, pepperoni rolls, and back to pizza. This Mix can do it ALL!
I love this mix’s versatility ALMOST as much as I love a warm, guilt-free, dinner roll. Bon Appetit, baby!
Here is how:
Favorite seasoning, to top rolls. *optional
1. Add all wet ingredients following Pizza Dough mix directions
2. Shape dough into 8 equal balls
3. Place dough balls on parchment lined pan or warmed stone
4. Lightly oil/butter tops. Add favorite seasoning*
5. Bake for 35 minutes. Cool completely and enjoy!
*Seasoning options are up to you! A personal favorite around here is, “Everything But The Bagel” seasoning, which is a nice blend of garlic, salt, sesame and onion. Sea salt flakes or sesame seeds are also great options. Have fun with it!