using CorEats Bread Mix
Indulge in the taste of Summer, no matter what the season. Robust, fragrant, and drenched in flavor. Once again, my bread mix will take you to new heights of deliciousness, with just a few simple ingredient additions. What is so lovely about this variation on this staple mix, is just how crazy simple it is to whip up!
You will want to dig in hot out of the oven. My family feasted on fresh summer sandwiches using this Dill Bread as a scrumptious foundation; generously garnished with fried zucchini (sliced, dipped in egg wash, tossed in almond flour, sprinkled with garlic salt and parmesan, and broiled at 425 for 20 min, until crispy), fresh tomato, and crisp garden greens!
If, by rarity, any bread remains to become left overs, treat yourself by toasting it with a fresh sunny-side egg for a breakfast worth dreaming about!
Dill Bread Batter
1 CorEat Bread Mix
¼- ⅓ cup Fresh dill *depending on how much dill flavor you like. For dry dill herb use 2 tbsp
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tbsp minced dried onion
½ cup Kite Hill vegan sour-cream *can sub with ricotta, or full dairy cottage cheese!
¼ cup unsweetened almond milk *or your go-to milk of choice!
2 tbsp vegan Earth Balance butter *can sub dairy
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
½ cup cheddar cheese *vegan Daiya works GREAT!
½ cup parmesan cheese *again, vegan parm. Works brilliantly!
1. Preheat your oven to 350°
2. Prepare your bread pan by spraying or greasing it with oil. Lay a sheet of parchment paper across, from one side, across bottom, and up the other side.
3. Empty the dry mix into a medium sized bowl.
4. Add dill, garlic powder, and dried onion, combining well.
5. In a separate bowl, add all the wet ingredients, and mix until smooth.
6. Combine the wet and dry ingredients, mixing until batter is smooth.
7. Pour batter into your prepared baking dish.
8. Bake for 45 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
*If your loaf is over browning before it’s ready, lightly cover with a sheet of foil or parchment paper.
9. Enjoy warm, as delicious sandwich bread, or for an amazing breakfast!