using CorEats Bread Mix
The sweet spice of cinnamon, crunchy walnuts, and the uniquely fresh tang of cranberries baked into a perfect almond loaf… This one's a keeper!
Get ready to bake up cozy comfort in true CorEats fashion. And while you’re at it, the lovely and enticing look and flavor of this loaf makes for a perfect heart-warming, house-warming, gift giving treat for many an occasion. Afterall, the best things in life are those that we share with the ones we love, isn’t it?
If you’re ready for some homemade smiles that fill the heart and the tummy happy, grab your Bread mix and let’s get baking!
⅓ cup dried cranberries, or to taste
⅓ cup chopped walnuts*
8 Tbsp of your favorite sweetener (coconut, maple sugar, honey, or monk fruit, to name a few)
4 Tbsp butter/oil, melted**
1 tsp cinnamon
½ tsp vanilla extract
*Try chopped pecans!
**Vegan & dairy butters both work!
1. Prepare your CorEats Almond Flour Bread mix per package instructions (including preheating oven, and baking dish preparation).
2. Add dried cranberries and chopped walnuts to the batter and stir to incorporate evenly.
3. Pour half the bread batter into your prepared baking dish.
4. In a small mixing bowl, mix sweetener, oil/butter, and cinnamon together. Dollop half of the cinnamon swirl mix across the top of the bread batter in the baking dish.
5. Top with remaining bread batter, smoothing it evenly and dollop the remaining cinnamon swirl mix across the top.
6. Using a butter knife, gently swirl the cinnamon mixture into the batter.
7. Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
8. Allow to cool for 10-15 min* and ENJOY
Letting your bread cool to room temp makes slicing much easier, but if you can’t resist warm Cranberry Walnut Cinnamon Swirl bread, dig in!