using CorEats Bread
You already know you can experience the luxury of fresh, delicious bread with CorEats! But now it’s time to take your favorite bread mix and transform it into real, better than you can possibly imagine, bagels!
Seriously, the only wrong way to eat CorEats’ bread is not trying it as a bagel! Well actually, you’ll want to try ALL CorEats’ Bread recipe variations, but you need to make these bagels NOW! Oh, don’t worry, they are quick, easy, painless, and beyond incredible!
We’re raisin a toast! Of course I'm referring to toasting these raisin bagels! So bottoms up... Or down. It really makes no difference which side of your bagel you bite first. This holy food is wholly delicious no matter which way you eat them!
What You Need
recipe, makes 8-10
1 CorEats Bread Mix
2 4” bagel pans*
¼ heaping cup raisins, or to taste
4 Tbsp of your favorite sweetener**
2 Tbsp butter/oil, melted***
1 tsp cinnamon
*Silicone pans can be easily found on Amazon.
**Try coconut, maple sugar, honey, or monk fruit, to name a few
***Vegan or dairy butters both work wonderfully!
1. Preheat your oven to 350°.
2. Spray silicone bagel pans with oil.
3. Follow your CorEats Almond Flour Bread mix per package instructions.
4. In a small bowl, mix sweetener, oil, raisins, and cinnamon together and add to your batter, stirring well to fully incorporate.
5. Fill each well ½ full.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean and bagels are slightly browned.
7. Cool on a wire rack before slicing.
8. Enjoy as is, or slice, toast, and top as desired!
Rather have a loaf of bread?
To enjoy as a bread variation, pour batter into a prepared loaf pan and bake for 45-50 minutes!