Using CorEats Almond Flour Bread
Keto, Vegan & Free of: grain, gluten, dairy, soy & sugar!
There are many who believe that cheese simply makes EVERYTHING better! Perhaps, like me, you too have sat across from the mmm’s and ahh’s as delicious morsels oozing with cheese were shared. But, ALAS, cheese is NOT a friend to all. But, can it be?
My friend, there are excellent cheese alternatives out there! Due to both ingredients and taste, my favorite is Daiya Cheese- available in blocks, shreds, AND even slices and cream cheese! Follow My Heart has an excellent “Parmesan,” too! Now that we can join the “cheese” loving masses, can you take a moment to join me in a hearty, Wallace and Gromit-worthy homage? CHEEEEEEESE!!!!!!!! So, cheesy garlic bread, anyone?
Adding a few extra ingredients to my bread mix will kick your sandwich up a notch and take it to a whole new level. Whether building an out of this world sandwich with a cheesy twist, or complimenting a meal, this savory cheese bread will hit the spot. Don’t be deceived by all the ways you can layer it into your daily meals. This bread is certainly capable of standing on its own.
So, go ahead, bake a loaf and enjoy this wholesomely delicious loaf as a snack too ☺
Here is what you will need:
½ cup Cheddar slices
¼ cup Parmesan
2 Tbsp Butter, melted
1 Tbsp Parsley, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
1/8 tsp garlic salt
olive oil, optional
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Prepare bread pan. Watch here
3. Add all cheese mix ingredients to bowl, mix well, and set aside
4. Prepare CorEats Almond Flour Bread mix per instructions on packaging
5. Gently scoop cheese mix onto bread batter, covering the surface
6. Using a knife, gently fold cheese into batter, using a swirling motion (see video)
7. Drizzle olive oil over top, optional
8. Bake 50-55min. Let cool for 10-15 minutes. Enjoy!
-When subbing out fresh herbs for dry, the rule of thumb is to use 1/3 the amount
-Replace parsley with chives. Or use both!
-Add a dash of rosemary or basil to mix things up