using CorEats Brownie
Delicious transformation doesn’t get easier than this, my friend! And doesn’t deliciously easy, scrumptiously wholesome, and decadently divine just sound like the perfect dessert to add to the mix?
NOW, what if you decided to get cheesy for a moment? You know, cheesecake! After all, we ARE talking about our favorite desserts… This simple cheesecake filling, easily made with dairy or dairy-free ingredients, swirled into Dutch-chocolatey goodness is pure perfection. Your favorite brownies just gave you yet another reason for taste bud devotion!
I mean, life is too short to not eat brownies everyday! And with a brownie mix this guilt-free, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t.
What You’ll Need
1 CorEats Brownie mix
8 oz. package cream cheese, softened*
2 Tbsp powdered sweetener**
½ tsp vanilla
½ tsp lemon juice
*Both dairy and non-dairy work great! I recommend Follow Your Heart Cream Cheese.
** Use your favorite sweetener! I recommend Lakanto.
***For a fun twist, add 1-2 drops of peppermint extract to your filling!
Tip: Powder your favorite granular sweetener by putting it in a high-speed blender for a few seconds!
1. Prepare the brownie mix according to package instructions, including pan preparation and preheating your oven. Set aside.
2. To prepare your cheesecake filling, beat the softened cream cheese with a hand mixer until smooth. Add eggs, vanilla, lemon juice, and sweetener and mix until the filling is completely smooth.
3. Pour roughly half of your brownie batter into your prepared dish.
4. Pour your cheesecake filling over the brownie batter in the prepared pan and spread evenly across the batter.
5. Dollop the remaining brownie batter on top of the cheesecake layer, evenly distributing the remaining batter in spoonfuls across the surface.
6. Use a knife to swirl the brownie and cheesecake layers together, swirling with an “S” motion from one side of the pan across to the other.
7. Bake in your preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until brownies are set (center will not jiggle).
8. Cool completely or enjoy warm out of the oven!