Using CorEats Bread Mix
Not much needs to be said, here: CRUST me, this is the slice of life! A no grain, no pain- sort of recipe! You know, the type that won’t fall flat, unless we’re talking flatbread, on your taste buds. Okay, all kidding aside, this is the loaf of your life on the delicious scale!
Don your chef’s hat and double up (yeah, it’s that good). Feasting, here you CRUMB!
1 CorEats Bread Mix
3 Tbsp Butter or olive oil (Earth Balance)
1/4 tsp garlic powder, or 1/2 tsp garlic salt (*skipping salt below)
2 tbsp Fresh chopped Parsley *for a fun twist, try chives!
1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese (Follow Your Heart)
Salt to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Prepare a 12 x 16 rimmed cookie sheet by spraying with oil and covering with a sheet of parchment.
3. Follow CorEats Bread Mix-package instructions.
4. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Remove from the oven and brush with butter/oil. Next sprinkle evenly with garlic, salt, herbs, and cheese.
6. Bake an additional 5 minutes, or until golden.
7. Slice and drizzle with extra olive oil. If desired, sprinkle with fresh parsley and/or shaker parmesan!
Shaker parmesan adds a nice touch. I recommend GoVeggie! Salt flakes are yummy too! You really can’t go wrong, so have fun and make it your way!
*You can use a smaller pan, just allow for more bake time and test with a toothpick.