using CorEats Pancake & Waffle
As if waffles couldn’t get any better. Then suddenly they decide to team up with a pair of breakfast superheroes. Suddenly there's a waffle lot more to love about the breakfast of champions.
Savory breakfast sausage, cheddar cheesy goodness (don’t you worry-both dairy and non-dairy cheeses are equally heroic in this recipe), and the perfection found in every CorEats Waffle & Pancake mix are pairing up to bring you one unbeatable breakfast.
No villain gonna rain on your parade, my friend… Well not unless that rain comes in the form of your favorite maple syrup. Syrup is like kryptonite with this recipe because you’ll be powerless to resist them. But never fear- with wholesome, you’ll always be super!
Are you ready to fall in love with a breakfast to Marvel all breakfasts!?
What You Need
1 CorEats Pancake & Waffle Mix
1 cup ground breakfast sausage*
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese**
1 cup milk***
¼ cup oil or melted butter***
*For a delicious twist, try cooked and crumbled Italian sausage, bacon, or turkey bacon!
**Dairy or non-dairy cheese works great! Try Follow Your Heart, Violife, and Daiya cheese shreds.
*** Use your favorite dairy or non-dairy milk! For non-dairy butter, I recommend Earth Balance, soy-free.
1. Preheat your waffle iron on high heat.
2. Over medium heat, cook your sausage until golden.
3. Prepare CorEats’ Waffle & Pancake Mix as per package instructions for the whole bag.
4. Add the sliced sausage and cheddar cheese, stirring until evenly distributed throughout your batter.
5. Cook your waffles per iron instructions.
6. Top as desired and enjoy!