“Mint To Meet You”
Once in a while, a rare gem of a recipe whispers into existence. Inspiration breathed through craving. So perfect that, indeed, you WOULD put that on everything!
While this recipe was originally created to pair with our Brownie, we soon discovered that it's a delectable topping for several of our CorEats recipes! In fact, it is pretty amazing combined with our Chocolate Cupcake, pancake or waffles (just to name a few)!
This could easily become your favorite go-to dessert topping! Refreshing, unique, and as versatile as we love everything CorEats to be. Go ahead dig in and enjoy!
Here is what you'll need
1 CorEats Mix (Brownie, Pancake, Waffle, Chocolate Cupcake, etc.)
Strawberry Mint Topping
3 cups strawberries, chopped
1 small lime
3 tablespoons powdered sweetener*
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
3 Tbsp fresh mint, chopped
*For a keto & sugar free option try powdered Lakanto Monk Fruit or Swerve. For paleo options, we recommend coconut or maple sugar. To powder just add granulated sugars to a high speed blender. Sugar substitutions are links at bottom of page.
1. Rinse, dry, and chop your mint leaves.
2. Squeeze lime juice into a small dish and add your chopped mint. Set aside *Optional, can be covered and chilled. This allows mint flavor to develop.
3. Wash, hull, and dice strawberries. Transfer pieces to a large bowl.
4. Add mint mixture and vanilla to bowl of diced strawberries and gently combine.
5. Sprinkle with powdered sweetener and combine.
6. Top your brownies, muffins, cupcakes, pancakes and or waffles!
Strawberry topping can be made ahead, covered and stored in the refrigerator 1 day in advance. Leftover topping can be stored covered in the same manner.