CorEats makes your bread cravings easier than ever! With high quality, wholesome ingredients, should come high quality, top of the line bakeware! CorEats is proud to partner with USA Pans to offer you the full, delicious, and enjoyable baking experience you deserve, with pans your CorEats’ mixes LOVE!
The USA PAN® is our CorEats’ neighbor, right down the road in fact. This top notch company, born and raised in Pittsburgh, PA in 1959 by two brothers, is now the world’s leading commercial bakeware company! This high quality bakeware will soon be your favorite, grab n’ bake, must have!
- Easy clean up with a friendly non-stick coating: FDA approved for safe contact with food
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for the life of your use
- Same rust proof design used in professional bakeries
- Unique, ridged texture, facilitates even air circulation and heat distribution
- Pan made in USA from globally sourced materials
- Baking Surface Dimensions: 8.5 x 4.5 x 2.75 inches
- Outer Dimensions: 9.125 x 5.0625 x 2.75 inches
- Material: Aluminized Steel
Use and care
Do not exceed 450°F (230°C). Bakeware conducts heat efficiently, which may require you to reduce the time and temperature as necessary. Hand wash bakeware in warm water with mild dishwashing soap using a sponge, rinse and dry thoroughly. Do not place in dishwasher. Follow recipe instructions, greasing and flouring as directed. Cooking spray is not recommended. Use only silicone, nylon or wooden utensils. Do not use sharp metal utensils.